The High Performance (HP) PROTECTUS® III S fire service meter is now NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G and Annex F certified. This is the first such approval for fire service compound meters in the industry. All HP Fire Service Meters are Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Listed and Factory Manual (FM) Approved for fire service use. The PROTECTUS III fire service meter is designed for applications where fire service and domestic water supplies are fed by a single line. The PROTECTUS III S measures extremely wide flow ranges at 98.5%-101.5% accuracy, registering leaks or unauthorized use of water from fire service lines.
- Sizes – 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”
- Available in stainless steel or epoxy coat version
- In field calibration by +/- 6%
- Maintenance-free valve
- Bayonet style register mount allows replacement/upgrade without interrupting service
- Unitized Measuring Element (UME) allows for in-line servicing
- Lifetime guarantee on bronze meter body