It all starts in 1959
Our history dates back to 1959 when the Founder, Rick Evans, began a career in the water works industry. He went on to become a very successful salesman at a large waterworks supplier within the province, and eventually decided to start his own business. In 1992, Rick and his wife Linda founded Evans Supply with only three employees. At that time they saw an immediate need for more focus on the Municipal water and wastewater sector. Not long after inception, Evans Supply became a stocking distributor for three key product lines including Neptune water meters, Ford brass and pipe products, as well as Kupferle water distribution products.
Today, Evans Supply has grown to include nine full-time employees with a strong customer base of Municipal and First Nations customers in Ontario. Keeping in the tradition of husband and wife ownership, the ESL team is now led by Edward and Linda Bertolo who purchased the company in early 2010. We continue to build on the core business values set out by our founders.