Positive displacement (PD) meters utilize a nutating disc measuring chamber and a floating chamber design that is unaffected by meter position or in-line piping stresses. Nutating disc chamber designs offer the widest effective measurement of flow range. In addition Neptune provides a lifetime guarantee on the lead free bronze main case. All T-10 residential water meters meet or exceed the latest AWWA C700 Standard and are NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G and Annex F certified in all sizes. Neptune T-10 water meters are time-proven for accuracy and dependability.
- Sizes: 1-1/2", 2".
- Bayonet removable register mount.
- Register upgrade without service interruption.
- Tamper proof seal pin deters theft.
- Lifetime guarantee on bronze meter body.
- Bronze body - residual value versus plastic meters.
- Electrical grounding continuity.
- No straight run piping requirements.
- Outperforms all other PD technology at low flow.